P.O.R.G.I.E. Natural Health
We no longer accept Credit Cards via the Internet. Please call 951-784-9070 to place an order.
P.O.R.G.I.E. is the headquarters for natural Flea and Ant Control. We recommend OrangeGuard (available in 32oz & 1 gallon bottles), Diatom Dust (available in 5.28oz, 5lb, and 12lb.), and Dog Flea Powder 75grams for $6.99 WOW!! OrangeGuard may be used around FOOD, HUMANS and PETS!!! Bow Wow!!!
Our store is located at 1045 Main St. Suite 103 - Riverside, CA 92501-1000 - Closed Sun & Mon.
We ship to the 50 US states only at this time. We ship orders via FedEx and USPS Priority Mail. Please note that for orders under 2 pounds, USPS Priority Mail is the most cost effective. If you have order under 2 pounds choose USPS Priority Mail. We also offer USPS Priority Mail Flat -rate shipping. 9-10 cans of dog food fit in a flat rate box, and can be shipped to any zip code for $8.95. Please call 951-784-9070 for details, or question regarding flat-rate shipping.
In the Inland Empire area? We also offer Dog and Puppy Teaching.!! We are currently offering KPT, Private Instruction, Graduate Class, Animal Communication & Reiki, and Pet Adoption Counseling. Be sure to visit Linda Goodman's web site at www.porgie-puppydogbehavior.com or call 951-784-9070. This site updated February 2, 2007
E-mail a friend about P.O.R.G.I.E. Natural Health.
| Featured Product
Amerdon's, Rapid Response HF, 32oz
1) Stimulates the immune system - cleanses and rids the body of unwanted materials.
2) Boosts your internal healing powers - assists in the repair of damaged tissue.
3) Anti-Inflammatory - eases many sources of pain and irritation.
4) Antioxidant - protects against damage by free radicals and many toxins.
5) Balances and normalizes the Digestive System (and bowel movements).
6) Benefits all connective tissue—joints, vertebrae, tendons, stomach, intestines, lungs, and bone.
7) Keeps up with free radical damage going inside the membrane of your cells, protecting them.
8) Rapid Response has a special affinity for collagen and elastin which helps keep your skin youthful and vibrant.
9) Improves and enhances the 70,000 miles of tiny blood vessels in your circulatory system.
10) Guards the integrity of your veins and lymphatic vessels as well as your arteries.
11) Rapid Response's ingredients are known to support the nervous system, immune system, liver and the cardiovascular system.
12) Rapid Response has “bi-phasic” activity which means it can penetrate lipid cell membrane and carry its benefits into the interior of cells providing more complete cellular protection to the tissues and organs.
Rapid Responses Glucosamines are…
1. a major building block of proteoglycans
2. needed to make glycosaminoglycans, proteins that bind water in the cartilage matrix
3. a source of nutrients for the synthesis of proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans
4. a stimulant to chondrocytes
5. a key factor in determining how many proteoglycans are produced by the chondrocytes
6. needed to spur chondrocytes to produce more collagen and proteoglycans
7. a regulator of cartilage metabolism which helps to keep cartilage from breaking down